Through her experience in science communication, Llúcia Ribot has built up a repertoire of practical skills including writing and editing texts for news items, press releases, communication-related project proposals, and reports, disseminating activities and institutional contents such as annual reports; as well as producing and updating web and print-based promotional materials.
Ribot has also supported the creation of dissemination activities and events, in addition to participating in public engagement and science education initiatives. Furthermore, she has also developed a close collaboration with research and technical staff, suppliers, collaborators, and other key figures. Finally, she has worked on collating scientific production indicators.
As Co-founder, Editor & Community Manager of the science outreach blog Super Science Me, Llúcia Ribot has organised a public engagement and science education initiative aimed at high school students to become part of a research expedition through their participation in the contest #MooreaMe (in Spanish): a virtual classroom experience connecting scientists at the French Polynesia and secondary students at Spain.
- SPANISH: Mother tongue
- ENGLISH: TOEFL iBT 95 (equivalent to C1 Advanced, CAE)
- CATALAN: CIFOLC – C1
- FRENCH: BCN LANG – A2
- Community Management: CMS, CRM, Social Media, PR, SEO, SEM, analytics and reporting, research and planning
- Creative marketing and document management: Adobe–Design and photo editing–, and Office
- Physical Organization: creative thinking, task analysis, prioritization, productivity, and analytical skills
- Planning: decision making, project management, and strategic planning
- Teamwork: collaboration, and delegation