Through her experience in science communication, Llúcia Ribot has built up a repertoire of practical skills including writing and editing texts for news items, press releases, communication-related project proposals, and reports, disseminating activities and institutional contents such as annual reports; as well as producing and updating web and print-based promotional materials.
Ribot has also supported the creation of dissemination activities and events, in addition to participating in public engagement and science education initiatives. Furthermore, she has also developed close collaboration with research and technical staff, suppliers, collaborators, and other key figures. Finally, she has worked on collating scientific production indicators.
As Co-founder, Editor & Community Manager of the science outreach blog Super Science Me, Llúcia Ribot has organised a public engagement and science education initiative aimed at high school students to become part of a research expedition through their participation in the contest #MooreaMe (in Spanish): a virtual classroom experience connecting scientists at the French Polynesia and secondary students at Spain.
- SPANISH: Mother tongue
- ENGLISH: TOEFL iBT 95 (equivalent to C1 Advanced, CAE)
- CATALAN: CIFOLC – C1
- FRENCH: BCN LANG – A2
- Community Management: CMS, CRM, Social Media, PR, SEO, SEM, analytics and reporting, research and planning
- Creative marketing and document management: Adobe–Design and photo editing–, and Office
- Physical Organization: creative thinking, task analysis, prioritization, productivity, and analytical skills
- Planning: decision making, project management, and strategic planning
- Teamwork: collaboration, and delegation